At Mulberry Pre-School we take our privacy responsibilities seriously and as such we will only use your personal information to manage our obligation towards your child – all personal information will only be used in accordance with this goal. From time to time, we will need to get in touch with you, either via email or telephone to update you about the Pre-School, any generic developments and to inform you of any issues relating to your child’s health and wellbeing. We will manage this data in a professional, ethical and secure way to maintain integrity of our records – so that we can run the Pre-School accordingly.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
• Cookies are small information files that websites save to your computer, tablet or smartphone to help that website remember who you are and information about your visit and makes a user’s experience more efficient.
• The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
• This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
• Please note that we cannot control third party cookies stored on your machine from links to other websites. Where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website.
We may collect the following information
• Contact information including name, address, telephone number and email. We will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
• Other information relevant to customer feedback.
What we do with the information we gather
• Use it to communicate with you.
• Manage our internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.